Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Tandi : I Want To Score More Goals.

As he scored his 1st goal for Dettol, Arab Saudi International, Tandi, spoke to the press that he is totally satisfied with the way things are going within the team. He said, " The way the crosses, the passes and chemistry between the lads are superb. I'm quite shock to watch all the lads play together and blend well. They made my job easier, and that is scoring goals. They provide all the passes and backup and I like it so much. This is what I expect after quiting Cyber Heat, to find a free flowing type of football in a team."

" I would like to score more goals after this, and I hope the team will continue their method and strategy. I'm unfortunate not to score a few goals today, but a goal in my name, possibly already a sign that more goals will come".

No comments: