Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Syahir : This is The Best Moment of My Football Career

Goal scorer, Syahir was among the unexpected name on the score sheet after he scored his 1st goal with Dettol today.

He said, "I'm quite shock by the fact that I've scored, but the way I've dribble the ball towards the opponent penalty area and finish the job will be the most exciting moment in my football career. I never expect to be on the score sheet, but this kind of things just happen. I just being at the right moment and at the right time. Fans are expecting the goals come from the attacking players, but today me and Syam has scored for the team."

"This will be a starting line for the defensive players to try and score more goals, and who knows, we might beat our own attacking players in terms of scoring goals this season."



Syahir playing Kenny Roger rooster with team mate Anis, celebrating his 1st ever goal the night after the historical day

No comments: