Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Syam Happy To Play At The Left Flank For Dettol

Dettol young prospect Syam felt comfortable at left wing today.

"This is the 2nd time I've played there in my life but I really enjoyed it," he said.

"It's strange how things go. You go through long periods saying what a strong squad we have and how there's competition for places in every position. Then all of a sudden people are absent in one position and we has to start drafting people in.

"It's not a normal situation but when I'm called upon, I'm happy to play in any position. It's different surroundings and a whole different perspective on the game. You're involved from the whistle starts blowing. Maybe it will help my attacking when I'm back in the defence."

"I watch how Pa'an did it, and Apa did it in the past, and I want to do it too."

No comments: