Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Syam : I 've Enjoy Playing On The Wing Side



Syam covering his face during the interview because of influenza H1N1


1st goal scorer for today match, Syam has expressed his ambition to play on the left wing, after twice playing on that side.

The 1st occasion, during last friendly against Kacang Fc and today when he played at the left back but often overlapping through out the game.

He said," The ex-skipper Ammir has told me that left wing is the most vulnerable position since nobody can quite capture the spot after his temporary retirement, and he has told me to make that spot mine. I've tried it on certain occasion, and I really enjoy playing at that position."

He added," Ammir also has told me that he sees my potential as a winger, and I want to repay his faith in me by performing well. Today I've scored a goal and might get another but I will keep on improving until the spot is mine."

No comments: