Thursday, December 3, 2009

I Vow To Improve My Freekicks- - Faiq

Midfielder, Faique has stress out to his team mates that he will improve his free kick ability. After 2 season, Faique seems to lost his secret weapon, since becoming the favourite to take the spot kick.

Since the temporary retirement of ex-captain Ammir, and Che Mad, Faique was the main choice to take it, but since Ammir has return, it might turn the other side. Therefore, Faique has been training the freekick ever since.

When the press ask Ammir regarding the freekick taker, he replied," I'm not concern upon taking it anymore. My time is already past. Let they take the responsibility. Faique has the capability, Luqman and Anis also could do the same. I just hope they could used the opportunity wisely."



Zul Janggut moking Faique after his freekick curl away from Zul during last Tuesday match

No comments: