Thursday, February 5, 2009

Zhafri is a MANTIS....

After a successfull loan period at MANTIS FC, Goalkeeper Zhafri has plead to the club to transfer to MANTIS FC. He has issued a letter for that purpose to the management of the Black Wolf. During an interview, he said that " I’d like to thank the support I have received from all the players I played with. It was a great honor to play with the like of Amir, the team captain who has faith in me to success as a goalkeeper, Adli who provided me with a lot of advice on how to improve myself on the field and the rest of the players who supported me during my stay: Roy, Song Wei, Syahir, Wan Bonjo, Anis, Ah Keat, Hafiz, Apa, Shawn, Mamut, Kennedy, Sharvin, Che Mad, Eng How, Chua, Lai. Many of them were not just my team mates, but also my friends".
He also added " I’m going to a football team who can promise me a regular starting place and this is one of the reasons for my decision. However, I would leave with certain sadness as Dettol FC is where I started playing football in my two years at Multimedia University Cyberjaya campus. I’ve received a lot as a player of Dettol FC. I was happy here. I will keep all the memories of this in my heart with great affection. I will still come and support Dettol FC whenever I have the chance to do so. Lastly I would like to wish Dettol FC all the best for the future and sorry for all the inconvenience caused".
The skipper of the Black Wolf told the press " It is a great loss. But we respect his decision. We would like to wish good luck to him in his future".

No comments: