Sunday, February 1, 2009

New Signing Reveal!!

A shocking news for the opponents. The club has confirmed the signing of a new player from Aspalela. A young and energetic attacking midfielder Luqman, has agreed to play with the Black Wolf. He is one of the new prodigy for FOE during the interfaculty games last trimester. The transfer fees is unknown but the management has put effort to sign him. During an interview, Luqman said "I am glad that Ammir and Adly is in the team. They are a familiar faces in the FOE team. So I hope i could settle in easily having them around. I hope i could help the team to achieve many things. Dont expect much from me but I will give my best to the team. TQ"'.

Other report stated that the team is approaching a player from GARUDA and a new Indonesian player as additional signings. The club has not made any comments upon it. The manager Shea responded to the press saying "We will have to wait for further info. Both parties have stated their demand. Final results will come shortly within 1 week from now".

No comments: