Thursday, February 19, 2009

Adli focused on the champion league

Adli has revealed his determination to win the MMU Champion League, whilst reiterrating his desire to remain at The Black Wolf.
The goalkeeper was the backboned at the defence for Dettol for almost a year.
The build-up to the Black wolf's friendly game in MMU was dominated by claims that Adli will be joining F&F next summer after Dettol had reportedly shaken hands on a deal with the MMU cup champion.
Adli was keen to distance himself from the ongoing speculation, preferring to focus on Dettol's quest to be MMU champions.
"I don't care what people are saying,” he said. “I have not read it. I am here in Cheras and I know nothing about what is going on around me. But I am very happy playing for Dettol fc."
"The lads are like families to me. How could I leave them. The captain and manager were the ones who thought me everything. They were the one who help me during my early years in the university. At least, I must repay them. My main target is to help the team to win everything. Money is nothing to me."
"You cant just believe all the papers said. Some of them are just rubbish. The headlines is just to help them sells their newspapers."
“It’s F&F skipper Aie who made this declaration because he wants me to play for F&F, but as far as I’m concerned, I don’t.
“If one day I was to think of moving there, indeed F&F would be my first option because it’s a club I have a lot of affection for.
“Nevertheless, saying that I want to move to F&F right now is wrong because I’m happy at DeTToL FC.”
"We are all looking forward to Wednesday's clash and I think we have a great chance."
"I really want to win this trophy after the year I have had. Not just for me, but for the team. Maybe most of the players won’t have another opportunity to win this trophy in their career, so it's very important to us."

No comments: