Thursday, February 19, 2009

What bust-up?-Noxs

The club skipper Noxs has hit back at F&F management towards their latest reports. During an interview at Old Town after playing with the Monkey Crew in a futsal tournament, he said "I have no idea what are they talking about. I really dont know nothing. Those are just words. True or not, its up to the fans to judge."
"The fact is that we are not selling Adli at any price. He is the asset for the club. Why should we sell him. Furthermore, if he goes there, he wont improve. Their defence are to good. He will not be tested by the opponent at all. He need to be with us, to keep on improving."
Regarding the bust-up mention by the press,Noxs just answered,"What bust-up? At that time, we are just playing monkey catch and chimp shouting. It is an old game for the native of Africa that I've learn during my trip there. People around will notice us as if we are fighting, but the fact is, we are having fun."
"Well, for the last time I'm just going to inform that Adli is going nowhere. I've respect him. and he respect me. The secret training with F&F is just part of his duties with the MMU team. It just being exploited by some people who wanna play hard on us.We just wait and see, who is telling truth."

No comments: