Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I like them - Faizal Sood

After a magnificent display of football in a Exhibition match today (MMU Cyberjaya vs MMU UniLeague Team, the coach of MMU has praised all the players from MMU Cyberjaya. after a post match interview with KOSMO, he said. "I never thought they are this good. I thought Cyber have no more players. There are lot room for improvement but still they are very energetic. The manager and captain has train them well. Credit to Ammir Tevez and all of the new players. Ammir did really well training and scouting them. I will try my best to help them improve more in the future."

The coach added,"The most talented player I think in this new team is that Terengganu boy, Luqman and Abaan. They are very calm and their ball awareness is very good."

Where else, when the press ask Ammir about this Cyberjaya new team, he just mention,
"I've told he guys no to get carried away. A win is a win but still, the opponent are without their top striker Patrick , profilic midfielder Hassan and aggresive centre back Zul Kecik. We have to keep on training and maintain our stamina. This team is strong because everybody play their part. The keyword to this team is teamwork. There is no 1stt eleven. If they want their place, their have to earn it with their hardwork, dedication and discipline."

No comments: