Saturday, February 7, 2009

Adli settled.

DeTToL FC goalkeeper Adli,has given the clearest sign yet that he intends to stay at the club for a long time. The MMU goalkeeper has been continually linked with a move to MMU Cup Champion Fire & Flames despite DeTToL's insistence that he would not be leaving. But the player himself nickname 'BOBOT' dismissed talk of a move to F&F as 'speculation' and claimed The Black WOlf is his 'home'. Speaking to Cheras channel RTP, Adli said: "Everything that revolves around me is a bit of speculation. Everything that I do generates a certain interest from the press other club and public. But 90% of what is said and written about me stems from speculation. The only thing that is true is that I am happy at DeTToL FC. This is my home. Because of friends, because of fans, I have always felt very loved. I feel at home here, it is a very lovely stage in my career, as much because of the manager and captain, who has always supported me, as because of the players. I feel very happy here."

No comments: