Friday, February 6, 2009

F&F are playing mind game - Noxs

The club skipper, Noxs has answered back to a criticism article from Nadum (F&F)for the 1st friendly match. He said "It seems , Nadum trying to play a mind game with us. But it doesnt matter to me or the others. He can say what he want but nevertheless, he dont know nothing bout us. Maybe he cant handle the pressure or try to provoke us before our friendly game on Friday. I wont go further to give the details. what I can say is, we juz has to look and wait. We juz wanna play football. He can talk all he want but in the end, words are nothing."
When the press ask Noxs comment about an article quoting that :

'A 27-year-old Dettol man has been arrested and bailed until March 4 upon suspicion of blackmailing a F&F star.
A police spokesman has said that "enquiries continue."
Currently, Nadom's F&F team-mate Zul and Dettol FC captain Ameer are going through the mill due to their alleged involvement in crimes.'

Noxs answered with a calm tone, "I think this is also one of the reason why Nadum attack us with his mind game. An act for revenge i guess. It is juz a misunderstanding. I knew i'm a naughty person but I would never do such thing to other player. I'm not the type who blackmail people for my needs. That is unethical attitude. It will just torn my PRIDE as a footballer. Anyway, that doesnt bother me at all. I respect him as a football player. I rather stay silence. The truth will be reveal sooner or later"

Noxs also added "Upon the article quoting that Fahrul is better than Faruk and Syahir, I will have to disagree. Anyhow, it is their team. They can say whatever they want if they are happy with it. For me, frankly speaking, there are other better defenders such as Faruk (Wizurai)himself, Sudesh & Dhivind(Phlamze), Eng How (DeTToL FC), Izmie (Seryes FC)and many more. The debate upon who is the best defender will continue. So there is no right or wrong."

No comments: