Thursday, June 18, 2009

Luqman : I'm not leaving

Luqman “Shy Guy” has quelled talk of a move away from Dettol fc, insisting that he has eyes only for a trophy-laden future at the Antiseptic.
The reigning Best new Player of the Year 08/09 has been the subject of much media speculation after The Antiseptic has won the Champion League last season, with Wizurai and other team allegedly pondering a big-money move for the Terengganu midfielder.

However, Luqman insists he won't be going anywhere.



Instead, the 18-year-old and has his sights set on more success with the Antiseptic for years to come.
He told the News of the World: "I am very happy here and this season we will start again. I have got no desire to go anywhere.
"People forget that when you join a new team you don't just have to adjust to the players, you also have to adjust to the style of football.
"I feel my game is well adjusted to Dettol now and I want to play a part in a successful team this season too," he added. "Dettol can make it a record as the underdog champions this year too."

No comments: