Saturday, June 20, 2009

Andi: I will score more goals

The Antiseptic striker Andi "Naruto" has vowed to score more goals this season. He has just arrived from Indonesia after a special training with shooting instructor Ferry Agutiano from Indonesian Football Association in order to improve his shooting skills and strength.

Andi said , "Last season , I've score important goals in the early stages, but later on, my performance drop. I have missed many chances so I've put myself in this sort of training in order not to repeat the same mistake. I'm sure that i could maintain my performance through out the competition and I will proof to everyone that size doesnt matter. I'm small but it is my advantage to beat opponent. That is my promise to the ex-skipper Ammir "Tevez"."


Personal coach Ferry Agustiano is cheering up the exhausted Andi "Naruto" (left)during his special training in Indonesia.

No comments: