Saturday, June 20, 2009

DeTTol sign Faique Wizurai

Faique has joined Dettol from Wizurai on a long-term contract for an undisclosed fee.

"faique is a great signing for Dettol, and we are all delighted that he is joining us," the Antiseptic boss Sir Ome said. "faique is a solid performer with good experience of the league and MMU football and is also a regular with the Wizurai team.

"Faique is primarily a right-footed midfielder, but he's multi-functional and can also play at anywhere upfront. He is strong technically with a positive winner's attitude and I have no doubt his arrival will strengthen our team. Faique will be a huge asset to Dettol fc."

After completing his move, the 22 year old said: "Firstly, I have to say that I'm sad to be leaving Wizurai and I would just like to thank everyone for their help and friendship towards me over the past 3 years.

"I'm just so happy to be joining Dettol fc. This is a great club with a well manage manager, high-quality players and a fantastic environment. Everything is set up for Dettol to be very successful for years to come and I joined this club because I know Dettol fc will be challenging for trophies."

Else where, team skipper , Adli said, " He is surprise addition to the team. We often meet in front of the Dr Siti Hasmah Digital library, suddenly it just happen. We will call him Faique "Library" or maybe "Keras Kaki" from now on."

Faique(right) showing his cool side with best friend Zul Janggut after completing his medical test for The Antiseptic.

No comments: