Thursday, June 18, 2009

Abit prepares for launch


Filipina winger Abit "Pacak" hopes to use the MMU Champion league 08/09 as a springboard for his Dettol career.

The 21-year-old has made three important first team appearances since arriving from De La Salle (Terry Razon Copa Filipina) in March.

As an integral part of the Dettol team contesting its 1st major championships last season, however, Abit "Pacak" is aiming to go into the 2009/10 season on a personal high.

"I can't wait for it to start," Abit told Terry Razon's official website. "It will be a very good experience to play in the championship again and I'm very happy because of that.

"The championship is very good experience for every young player. I have to practice, to get stronger, to get faster, to be better in all aspects and I feel that last season league has help me and I'm improving as Dettol fc player."

No comments: