Saturday, June 13, 2009

Anis : I'll Step Up!

As Dettol are linked with a host of new signings to replace the retired Noxs, Dettol's winger Anis is confident of rediscovering his best form and showing his true value.

The former Tak Kesah FC and 85 Baby Gebu winger is certain Noxs will be missed since his retirement, and he is similarly confident of stepping up to the plate in his ex-skipper's absence.

"He has been doing an excellent job so I think he deserves to rest now," Anis told Kedah news agency Kedah Daily. "It is a fantastic season, excellent and enjoyable team and the team is full of talent.He created the team and now I'll will continue his hard work. The 2nd generation is here.

"I think I can have more opportunities now. Noxs was very important to Dettol but now I can show my value and they will gamble more on me."

Anis struggled to replicate the impressive form of his maiden campaign in Tak Kesah during his 85 Baby Gebu spell, but has made a major impact in his 3rd season with Dettol with more appearence and scored 3 important penalties including in the finals since arriving from 85 Baby Gebu in the summer of 2008.

No comments: