Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Skipper review:

At an interview with the skipper, after promoting his new advertisement with Filem Negara Malaysia entitled 'jangan pinjam ah long', he mention "The players have had enough. We need and hungry for a win in a big stage. we always fail to present a good result in higher stage. we've train a lot and hard to get to this point. What i can say is, I really believe, the lads wont disappoint me and the manager. This is the last season for the manager and some of the players, and we want to give hem something, and that is the championship. I also have my own target, if i would have scored again on this match, i will dedicate it to someone that is very important to me. "
"I would ask the lads to perform at their best and create something for a memories in the future. Play football at a sense that we have never played before , a nice, beautiful and interesting game to watch and talk about. A game that we will be proud of no matter what happen later"

No comments: