Thursday, April 23, 2009

Mantis' Lan: I apologise to Noxs and his teamates

Mantis fc midfielder Lan offered no excuses after kicking Dettol captain Noxs a.k.a. Ammir "Tevez" on the ground during yesterday quarter final lost. That incident has resulted an ankle injury that could cause Noxs to miss the entire Champion league game.

"I'm very sad, disappointed with my attitude. I am a warm human being and I am entitled to make mistakes. But the important thing is that I recognized my mistake. I apologize to the fans at DeTTol, Noxs and their fans," said Lan.

"I could not talk to him (after the game). Therefore, I ask forgiveness in front of all the media. Never in my life has something like this happened. Off the field I'm well and I'm happy with life.

"I do not know what happened to me. I showed an attitude that has no explanation from me."

No comments: