Friday, April 17, 2009

Che Mad: Goal will inspire me for remainder of season

Match winner Che Mad "Budak Baik" says DeTToL fc deserved their victory yesterday at Stadium of Mud MMU.

The ex-Kipas Lipas player said: "I still have not seen a replay, but I felt it was a great goal. We wanted to win against top team and show our football. DeTTol did well in the first-half, Wizurai not. In the second-half, Wizurai was better, but I am very happy to have scored.

"Wizurai is very strong, is Champion of Group C, but over the two halves, I think DeTTol fc was stronger. I think this win will give us confidence, we now face the winner from Mantis vs Seryes on Friday, both team we know well.

"This goal has given me enough confidence for the rest of the season."



Che Mad having a party with Dettol legends Reza and Why after winning the match

No comments: