Thursday, November 19, 2009

Its Good To Be Back!

After tuesday match against Black Emperor, the press had interview ex-captain Ammir regarding his comeback.

He said," It feels good to be back in the field, and in the starting 11 once more. I'm also happy to once again played along with Det-co because his an old friend of mine, and it is also a new experience to play along with the new players.

As I'm on the field, I've feel that I'm not that young anymore. I've lost a little pace, because the young ones are more energetic and faster such as Aziwan, Shahrome and Syam. But I hope I can play well and again be at my best level, since I havent been playing much football for the past 5 month.

Give me a few try and I'm convince, I'll be as good as new. I think the new people are very good and always in high spirit, but only lacking of chemistry and training. Hopefully, they can overcome it as soon as possible because they have all the qualities that is needed to be a good footballer.

And as for Det-co, it is a honoured to play alongside him again. I know he will impress others and show his qualities."

No comments: