Wednesday, November 18, 2009

3 new signings revealed

After yesterday lost, the crowd has been presented with the latest signings for the teams.

Striker Tandi and Indonesian international and Defender Shahir are being recruited after some smooth talking and influence from Pa'an.

They said,"We've played with Pa'an before in Melaka and we are happy being in the same team with him again. This brings back old memories. We will try our best to help and continue the development of the team. Thank you or the management for the opportunity."

Else where, Det-co has answered all the rumors after quitting Fire & Flames this season. He unexpectedly showed himself in the MMU stadium after a secret negociation and deal with team captain Adli without informing to the press and the fans.

He said,"I've played before with Dettol and I knew that I would come back to play with this team for the 2nd time as long as they need my service. There are only a few team that would use my abilities wisely, and Dettol is one of them and I'm totally happy being a part of the team again."

No comments: