Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Transfer rumors..

The club has been hit with an unexpected rumors, a temporary transfer for a few players.

Team skipper, Adli is prepared for the outcome, if those rumors are true.
He said, " I cant say much, coz everything is still unclear. If they do transfer, it will not be permanent. I just want to give them room to experience new things. They still have a contract with us and has to respect that. "

Owner, Noxs then commented upon this issue, " I've known this since last year already. I already spoke to them and for me, it is also a good opportunity for them to learn from others, but eventually, I do hope that they will come to a conclusion that there
is no other team suits them expect Dettol fc."

"Its hard to maintain a team and keep all the players together, but Dettol fc has been dealing with this problem since it first establishment back in 2005, and we manage to stay as a team because of the trust and hardwork by the players. That is the nature and foundation of the team."

No comments: