Tuesday, October 6, 2009

From the Mind of Che Mad-99-

This is some point of views taken from Che Mad last word towards the team before he pursued his career at Sabah.

Thursday, September 10, 2009
Yer 90 minutes is up son!

"In relevance to the title, I am announcing my retirement as a Dettol fc player this time for good as I realized that its time to progress with my life. But as a Dettolian, I will bear the passion and carry the memories we had with my head held high.

"We were a laughing stock back then but despite all the bollockings,we kept pushing and shoving until we actually made it as a Champions League winner."

"Others may mock me by saying the title was won by luck but I doubt that because we didn't just sit back and watch our team goes on a winning streak. We fought hard for it, motivated by the annoyance of being labeled as "mediocre" and guess what? the mediocrity surpassed the self confessed extraordinary."

Catch the full post from the blog itself ---->whoateallthepau.blogspot.com

No comments: