Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Another fine form and new club record.

The Antiseptic has continue their unbeaten run to the tally of 10 games since last season in the league (though they lost once in a friendly against Fire & Flames earlier this season). The owner aka ex-captain, Ammir "Tevez" is absolutely proud with the team performance even after they are missing a few key players for the match.

He mention that, "We lost Faique and Song Wei today because of personal matters. Sharvin is also missing in the line up. This season, we only have 2 or 3 subs on the bench and that is a problem for us. But the lads endure it well. They play to win and they seems enjoying themselves."

He said, " The new skipper Adli, has brought and lead the team well. I'm very satisfied with him and all the lads even though it is still very early of the season. For me , personally, this is a sign that we have all the good qualities within a football team and I hope it will goes on."

He also added,"It totally a strong team. This is the 2nd generation of Dettol fc that I've been dream of. It really makes me want to play again, running and passing the ball with the young lads."

"I hope that the young lads will keep in working hard, and prove that young players also could mature and become a good and strong team. The foundation is the trust and co-operation between seniors and young players, without any -ve thought. That trust is the key power in this team. We are not just a football team, but this is also a family, and I will give all my heart out in order to hold on to this team. "

No comments: