Thursday, May 7, 2009

Noxs happy with quality of DeTTol colleagues

Dettol star Noxs acknowledges that the current crop of talent at the Antiseptic is one of the best teams he has played in.

"I wouldn't swap any of our players for anyone in any other team, they totally deserve to win " he said.

"I look at other players around the universities and then look at the ones in our dressing room and I'm delighted to be in there.

"I hear a lot of people talking about various players being the best in MMU but I am very happy with ours."

"It's not every time that we've won the Championship, but todays memorable moment will last forever. I knew we could win it. I never stop pushing the players to continue. There is always chances to win until the referee blew the whistle. And I'm glad that I believe in it."

"Regarding the jeers during my penalty kick, I'm not mad at all. Those jeers will only help lifted my focus and passion. Thats how I am as a player. The more you mock me, the more the more courage and spirit I will have. It will only boost me and motivate me to play better. The result is obvious."

No comments: