Thursday, March 12, 2009

Ah Keat from blurry to solid defence

MMU Field 11 March - Ah Keat known with his blurry and slow response on the field has silent all the critics towards him yesterday in the most exciting game in the league. Yesterday game has shown the potential of this young man as left back of the team.

“Before the game I truly worried when Noxs want to put him in the first eleven because this game is the most important game for the team as we going head to head with our biggest rival in the league. But he had proved he is a better player than others think. I’m amazed with his determination in the game. Although before, he a little bit blurry but in today match he had improved his performance in the game. He even can catch up with Boynaldo known with his sprint in the field. Not many players can catch up with Boynaldo. If Ah Keat can maintain his performance like in this game, I’m sure there are no any obstacles for him to be in first team after this as we already miss Shahmir with his ankle injury” Wan Bonjo told the press after the game yesterday.

Maybe he gone through a secret training likes Che Mad before but he denied it in the post match interview with the press “I didn’t have any secret training. All I did in the game just try hard and not to disappoint my teammate. In the early minute of the game I did a few mistakes before Noxs come and encourage me to play better. After that I’m more confidence to play. Maybe it is not our luck today to win this match as we miss several chances to score and conceded in the final minute of the game.  I promise I will keep up my performance. I will try harder after this to improve my performance.”

Well done Ah Keat for a great performance in yesterday match. - Reuters

No comments: